Locum Internal Medicine Jobs in OH
Sunday · May 15, 2022
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Ohio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Commitment Timelines/Shifts per month?
- Multiple candidates who have 1 week of availability a month ongoing will be considered.
- Patient Volume: 12-15 per shift at night.
- Location: Maumee/Toledo, Ohio.
- This worksite is in need of one hospitalist to work 7pm to 7am shift.
- Updated CV.
- Copy of License.
- Board Certified and Board Eligible.
- Two weeks a month.
- This is an Asap start position with a start date of 3/10/2022 and the site will issue emergent privileges.
- March 2022 >>> ongoing.
- The hospitalist will be rounding solo on an average of 15 patients per night.
- Length Of Assignment: starting Asap >>> ongoing.
- Interested in locum to permanent placement candidates, but will consider physicians as well who are interested in filling in on an ongoing basis.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Pay/Travel Expectations.
- Specialty Needed: Nocturnist.
- Cerner is the EMR.
- Seeking staffing hospitalist services in Maumee, OH.
- The schedule is 7 days on and 7 days off rotating weeks.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (within 3 years).
- Nocturnist shifts Only.
- There could be 1-3 admissions per night.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.