Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · October 19, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (near Akron) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- APP coverage.
- Acls certifications.
- Apply today by forwarding.
- We have a Hospitalist opportunity for a hospital near Akron, OH.
- Procedures required for nights, preferred for days.
- 3 months to credential.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Nocturnist with availability to cover days if needed.
- Hospitalist responds to Code Blue, but not primary.
- Average night census 8 - 10.
- BC in IM or FP -IM preferred.
- Emergency Endotracheal Intubations required.
- Procedures *Central Lines preferred.
- ER contracted to respond to codes.
- Active & unrestricted Ohio license.
- Average day census: 26.
- Open ICU.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Locum Connections