Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Monday · May 16, 2022
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Cincinnati / Dayton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Will round on 10 to 15 patients a day.
- Location: Southern Ohio.
- This hospital is part of a well regarded hospital, with a larger community hospital nearby for transfers.
- Supported by NP.
- Patient Volume: 10- 15 patients.
- Active, clean Ohio license.
- No ICU) Serious or complex cases are transferred.
- This position is in a southern Ohio community, in close proximity to Dayton and Cincinnati.
- BE or BC.
- Length Of Assignment: at least 3 months.
- Days only - supported by a NP.
- Our client provides in patient services for hospitals in the midwest.
- Emergency physicians will assist on any procedures.
- Facility Type: Critical Access Hospital.
- Covid vaccination required.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- They seek an experienced physician for Hospitalist coverage.
- 7 On - 7 Off 12 hour shifts 7A to 7P.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 28.