Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · July 29, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Cincinnati) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You'll find a wide variety of great recreational activities, a vibrant riverfront and exceptional arts, fine dining and entertainment, making it a great place. Attractive relocation packages are available.
- TriHealth Bethesda North and Good Samaritan hospitals in Cincinnati, Ohio, are seeking ambitious, engaging Internal Medicine physicians to join our Critical Care team as ICU Nocturnists.
- Join us on our way to becoming the safest, highest quality, most reliable health system in the country.
- Utilize Epic EMR system.
- Our outstanding, innovative care encompasses a wide range of specialties including Cardiothoracic Surgery and Neurology.
- Your skills and experience will be valued and rewarded, and you'll have a shared voice in providing personalized medicine in our progressive system of care.
- A large integrated, physician-led organization, TriHealth boasts a top talent medical staff of more than 1,300 board-certified physicians with over 700 of those employed by our system.
- Work with a highly-skilled team of Intensivists, board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- TriHealth has been recognized as a "Top 100 Integrated" Health System for more than a decade and also has been designated a "Top 15 Health System" by Truven Health Analytics.
- Receive s upport from a professional, experienced ancillary staff and broad multi-specialty coverage.
- We provide award-winning care throughout our system that includes local, regional and national recognition for our two acute care hospitals with support from our 130 additional healthcare sites located throughout Greater Cincinnati.
- This position requires a BE/BC Internal Medicine physician with a current unrestricted state medical license and federal and state DEA certification.
- Have the option to participate in rewarding teaching opportunities through our on-site Primary Care residency programs.
- TriHealth Inpatient Services is also welcoming Hospitalists.
- Melissa Jansing, TriHealth / /.
- Our 24-hour Stroke Team Response Program provides exceptional bedside assistance.
- Have access to Wireless phone communication devices system-wide.
- At night!
- Cincinnati is served by a busy international airport.
- Be part of a team that provides patient-focused critical care.
- Benefit from CME allocation (provided annually).
- Positions are full-time, but we will also consider candidates with an interest in part-time and those wanting to work PRN as Moonlighters.
- The city offers rich culture and diversity along with strong educational offerings, and affordable and engaging neighborhoods.
- As a TriHealth Critical Care team member, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, high-quality care with a group that values your experience and expertise.
- You must have current BLS and Acls certification along with prior experience in Critical Care -two years is preferred. Intensivists are encouraged.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago