Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Monday · June 14, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Lima) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: Hospital Employed.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent Position.
- Certification Required.
- Specialty Needed: Geriatrician for Nursing home hospitalist role.
- The county hospital is looking for a permanent provider to act as a geriatric hospitalist for the towns nursing home population.
- Enjoy great schools, in a beautiful area with a low cost of living.
- Location: Lima, OH.
- Currently 2 NP's and would like to have a permaennt FP/IM/Geriatrician with the ability to function in a medical director role within the nursing homes.
- Beautiful small town in western Ohio is interested in finding a full time Internal Medicine Geriatrician for their nursing home population.
- Schedule would be Monday - Friday from 8 to 5 with no.
This perm job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.