Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · September 24, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Cincinnati) is a multispecialty group practice.
- CME allocation (provided annually).
- Rewarding teaching opportunities.
- Join us on our way to becoming the safest, highest quality, most reliable health system in the country.
- Work with a highly-skilled team of Intensivists, board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- TriHealth has been recognized as a "Top 100 Integrated" Health System for more than a decade and also has been designated a "Top 15 Health System" by Truven Health Analytics.
- Melissa Jansing, TriHealth Physician.
- Support from a professional, experienced ancillary staff and broad multi-specialty coverage.
- At night!
- Be part of a team that provides patient-focused critical care.
- We provide award-winning care throughout our system that includes local, regional and national recognition for our two acute hospitals with support from our 130 additional healthcare sites located throughout Greater Cincinnati.
- As a TriHealth Critical Care team member, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, high-quality care with a group that values your experience and expertise.
- Wireless phone communication devices system-wide.
- This position requires a BE/BC Internal Medicine physician with a current unrestricted state medical license and federal and state DEA certification.
- Positions are full-time, but we will also consider candidates with an interest in part-time and those wanting to work PRN as Moonlighters.
- Epic EMR.
- Our 24-hour Stroke Team Response Program provides exceptional bedside assistance.
- It was recently named one of the trendiest cities in the country by realtor.
- A large integrated, physician-led organization, TriHealth boasts a top talent medical staff of more than 1,300 board-certified physicians with over 650 of those employed by our system.
- Cincinnati is ranked number nine on Forbes' list of "The Best Cities for Raising a Family" and fifth on the publication's list of most affordable metro areas.
- TriHealth Bethesda North and Good Samaritan hospitals in Cincinnati, Ohio, are seeking ambitious, engaging Internal Medicine physicians to join our Critical Care team as ICU Nocturnists.
- You must have current BLS and Acls certification along with prior experience in Critical Care-two years is preferred.
- Our outstanding, innovative care encompasses a wide range of specialties including Cardiothoracic Surgery and Neurology.
- Your skills and experience will be valued and rewarded, and you'll have a shared voice in providing personalized medicine in our progressive system of care.
- Attractive relocation packages are available.
This perm job from TriHealth was last open on Jun 19.