Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · April 2, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Cleveland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR: All Scripts.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 60-90 days on average.
- Patient Encounters: 75-80/day with 5-10 admits/night.
- Codes: N/A.
- Procedures: Not required.
- ICU: Closed.
- 7a-7p) or $185/hr.
- Staffing Model: 4 MDs (7a-7p), 1 APP (7a-7p), 1 App (1p-1a), 1 MD (7p-7a).
- Paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, IM or FP candidates to provide long term locum-tenens hospitalist coverage at a facility near Cleveland Ohio.
- Facility Beds: 1000.
- Sub-specialties: Full sub-specialty support (Academic Center).
- Locum rong> $175/hr.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.