Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · April 2, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Akron) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cover IP pulmonary consults.
- Night calls are not required.
- Current active OH license preferred, otherwise it can take up to 3-5 months to get an OH license.
- 16 bed ICU (ADC around 9-10).
- This facility has flexible scheduling depending on preference.
- Smart is an established physician staffing company seeking BC, CC/Pulm candidates to provide permanent critical care coverage at a facility in Northeast Ohio.
- Schedule: Flexible to be Mon-Fri or 7 on/7 off.
- Estimated 180-182 shifts/year.
- 15K/year quality bonus (highly attainable) with a possible RVU bonus.
- 350-$400K salary.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.