Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · February 18, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Lindenwald, OH) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- All candidates must have an active Ohio license and a clean malpractice file.
- C- Section Rate: 51%.
- Shift: 7am - 7am - 24-hours on, 24-hours off.
- Shift Coverage Model: 1 Physician in-house 24-7.
- Procedures: All typical OB/GYN procedures.
- Locum (1099) Rate: $140/hr.
- Smart is searching for BC, OB/GYN Hospitalist physicians with 5+ years' experience to provide locum tenens coverage at a facility in Western, OH.
- Daily Census: 3-8.
- All candidates must cover Obed and L.
- Acls, NRP, BC.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.