Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · September 24, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Lindenwald, OH) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Shift: 7am - 7am - 24-hours on, 24-hours off.
- Acls, NRP, BC.
- C- Section Rate: 51%.
- All candidates must have an active Ohio license and a clean malpractice file.
- Locum (1099) Rate: $140/hr.
- Smart is searching for BC, OB/GYN Hospitalist physicians with 5+ years' experience to provide locum tenens coverage at a facility in Western, OH.
- Shift Coverage Model: 1 Physician in-house 24-7.
- All candidates must cover Obed and L.
- Procedures: All typical OB/GYN procedures.
- Daily Census: 3-8.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Mar 12.