Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · December 12, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Mason) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Caseload: 4 - 5 patients per day.
- CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- License: Active OH state license needed.
- The assignment requirements include methadone and addiction treatment.
- Schedule: 14 - 16 hours per week.
- The assignment schedule is 14 - 16 hours per week and you will see 4 - 5 patients per day on average.
- The covering physician may be board certified, board eligible, or non-boarded.
- Certification: None required.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Ohio that is in need of an internal medicine or family medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Procedures: Methadone and addiction treatment.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active OH state license.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago