Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you're planning to visit in the warmer months, consider spending a few days exploring the Botanical Garden, Metroparks and the Zoo for some outdoor fun.
- Foodies, adventure-seekers, nature-lovers, sports fanatics and history buffs alike will find plenty of things to enjoy.
- And when you get hungry, make sure to stop by the historic West Side Market for some international grub - the baked goods come highly recommended.
- Location: Ohio.
- If you're looking to escape the heat or snow, you definitely do not want to miss the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum or the Museum of Art, both local and visitor favorites.
- Length Of Assignment: 3+ months.
- Must BE Boarded.
- Specialty Needed: CC/Pulm.
- Although not nearly as big as NYC, Los Angeles or Chicago, this city is jam-packed with things to do for visitors of all ages and interests.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.