Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · January 20, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Cincinnati) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They are currently looking for physicans who are board-certified in internal Medicine who would like to work 1 to 3 days per month at local corporations.
- Doctors in the Office specializes in delivering wellness checkups in the workplace.
- Doctors in the Office is currently expanding in Cincinnati.
- All conversations will be handled with complete confidentiality.
- The role offers great flexibility and very high income to supplement your regular full-time job.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Cincinnati, OH.
- Patients are generally healthy, fully functioning, and the medicine is relatively straightforward (screening only-- no management of the patient required).
- There are no administrative requirements allowing you to concentrate completely on the patient.
- Shifts are available any weekday, evening, or weekend.
- Opportunities are now available in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Our doctors currently visit patients in the workplace (scheduled all in one day) nationwide and provide routine physical exams, blood pressure screenings, and comprehensive lab testing.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago