Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · February 18, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Cincinnati) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There are no administrative requirements allowing you to concentrate completely on the patient.
- Opportunities are now available in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Doctors in the Office specializes in delivering wellness checkups in the workplace.
- They are currently looking for physicans who are board-certified in internal Medicine who would like to work 1 to 3 days per month at local corporations.
- Doctors in the Office is currently expanding in Cincinnati.
- The role offers great flexibility and very high income to supplement your regular full-time job.
- Patients are generally healthy, fully functioning, and the medicine is relatively straightforward (screening only-- no management of the patient required).
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Cincinnati, OH.
- Our doctors currently visit patients in the workplace (scheduled all in one day) nationwide and provide routine physical exams, blood pressure screenings, and comprehensive lab testing.
- Shifts are available any weekday, evening, or weekend.
- All conversations will be handled with complete confidentiality.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago