Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · December 12, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Growing hospital system.
- Mount Carmel Health System has a team of physicians and advance practice providers providing acute care coverage at night on each hospital campus.
- Lumbar punctures and endotracheal intubation.
- Mount Carmel Health System has excellent full time employment opportunities for Internal Medicine physicians who are fellowship trained in, or who possess Critical Care experience to provide Nocturnist coverage at Mount Carmel East, Mount Carmel St. Ann's or Mount Carmel Grove City, located in the greater Columbus Ohio area.
- Dedicated critical care specialists ready and available for consultation.
- This is an exciting opportunity for the right physician to join Mount Carmel Health System.
- Dedicated Hospital Campus Assignment.
- Essential skills for this opportunity are insertion of central venous catheters, insertion of pulmonary artery pressure or arterial pressure monitoring catheters, thoracentesis.
- State-of-the-art facilities.
- Mount Carmel Health System offers a competitive compensation and benefit package, including paid relocation for the right candidate.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Columbus, OH.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago