Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · February 18, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mount Carmel Health System has excellent full time employment opportunities for Internal Medicine physicians who are fellowship trained in, or who possess Critical Care experience to provide Nocturnist coverage at Mount Carmel East, Mount Carmel St. Ann's or Mount Carmel Grove City, located in the greater Columbus Ohio area.
- Essential skills for this opportunity are insertion of central venous catheters, insertion of pulmonary artery pressure or arterial pressure monitoring catheters, thoracentesis.
- Dedicated critical care specialists ready and available for consultation.
- Dedicated Hospital Campus Assignment.
- State-of-the-art facilities.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Columbus, OH.
- Mount Carmel Health System offers a competitive compensation and benefit package, including paid relocation for the right candidate.
- Lumbar punctures and endotracheal intubation.
- This is an exciting opportunity for the right physician to join Mount Carmel Health System.
- Growing hospital system.
- Mount Carmel Health System has a team of physicians and advance practice providers providing acute care coverage at night on each hospital campus.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago