Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Monday · October 14, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $220 per hour.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (CENTRAL) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hours are 7pm to 7am, CCU has 23 beds.
- Credentialing takes 30-45 days.
- EMR onsite is Epic, with training provided prior to first shift.
- MDA will pay for and make all travel arrangements.
- Board Certification Critical Care and an active Ohio license.
- Medical Doctor Associates (MDA) is seeking a Board Certified Critical Care Medicine/Intensivist physician for an exciting locum tenens assignment in Ohio, less than one hour from Columbus!
- Medical Doctor Associates provides A++ Professional Malpractice Insurance.
- Census runs anywhere from 6 to 23.
- This is an ongoing opportunity with permanent potential, due to a physician from the hospital relocating.
- The coverage need is ongoing until a permanent physician is hired.
- 14-17 night shifts per month.
- This position entails the full gamut of pulmonary critical care procedures including bronchoscopy, super dimension electromagnetic navigational bronchoscopy, ebus, chest tubes, a-lines, central lines, and percutaneous tracheostomy.
This locum tenen job from Cross Country Locums was last open on Aug 25.