Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Location: The 2nd largest city in Ohio and boasts a population of over 3,000,000 people in the metropolitan area.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Ohio.
- Opportunity: Outpatient openings.
- No inpatient work is required.
- Full benefits package with sign-on bonus, PTO and relocation assistance.
- Facility: Multi-state physician group with physician-access approach to primary care.
- Come see why so many people.
- This city has everything you could desire in a major city - professional sports, miles of lakefront beaches, international airport, festivals/concerts throughout the year, excellent night scene, abundance of restaurants and a wide-range of shopping for all ages.
- Compensation: Lucrative income offered for the area.
- Adult only patients or mix of children and adults.
- Monday to Friday schedule.
- Will consider Family Practitioners and Internists.
- Low patient census per day - 6 to 12.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.