Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Location: Cincinnati is a well-known city in the Midwest and offers its residents everything they need!
- Residencies available through health system - Internal Medicine, General Surgery and Podiatry.
- Manageable patient census per day to allow focus on patient satisfaction.
- Opportunity: Nocturnist openings.
- This beautiful and welcoming city is a gem hidden along the Southwestern corner of Ohio.
- Facility: Exceptional Midwest health system is expanding its inpatient services, em.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Ohio.
- Compensation: Lucrative compensation package offered.
- State-of-the-art facility.
- Co-managed ICU with excellent sub-specialty support.
- Come see why so many people.
- H1 Visa sponsorship is available (cap-exempt facility).
- Spend your free time exploring Downtown Cincy, stroll along the waterfront, dine at one of the seemingly endless list of eateries, lounge in Hyde Park, or attend one of the professional sporting events.
- Block schedule offered - 7on/7off.
- Additional bonuses are available through productivity bonuses.
- Full benefits package with commencement bonus and relocation assistance.
- Cincy's location offers easy access to 4 other major metro areas as well - Indianapolis, Lexington, Louisville and Columbus.
- Nationally ranked health system for quality and efficiency.
- Also enjoy seamless access to CVG International airport, allowing residents to get to where they need to go even if it is on the other side of the world!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.