Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Primary care practice model assuming full risk and accountability for patient outcomes.
- Leadership development training.
- ChenMed is excited to partner with OhioHealth to open three new primary care clinics next year that will serve low- to moderate-income seniors in Columbus.
- On-site lab and prescription dispensary.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Ohio.
- Practice Profile.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Small patient panel size (400 patients) allowing for frequent office visits to build deeper relationships and impact on health outcomes.
- The announcement has attracted media coverage in the Columbus area and nationally.
- Our Physicians Enjoy.
- Comprehensive benefits and retirement package.
- Partnership opportunity after one year of practice.
- If you're looking for a change for the better, where you can start on a path to make a difference for patients and yourself, then we may be the right place for you.
- ChenMed and OhioHealth Launching New Primary Care Clinics.
- We are hiring highly qualified Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatricians to join our growing team.
- CME allowance.
- Transitional care team that includes full scope of in-house consulting specialists.
- Monday - Friday schedule, no hospital.
- Columbus Ohio Dispatch.
- Health Leaders.
- Care team including dedicated nurses and cases management social workers that support physicians, so they can remain at the center of patient care.
- Patient concierge services including transportation to and from appointments, prescription delivery, holistic health services including acupuncture, yoga and tai chi and nutrition seminars.
- Columbus Business Journal.
- Unique, hands-on, three-week orientation program.
- PCPs serve as the quarterbacks or general managers for total patient care.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.