Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Practice Profile.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Ohio.
- Primary care practice model assuming full risk and accountability for patient outcomes.
- On-site lab and prescription dispensary.
- Comprehensive benefits and retirement package.
- ChenMed and OhioHealth Launching New Primary Care Clinics.
- Small patient panel size (400 patients) allowing for frequent office visits to build deeper relationships and impact on health outcomes.
- CME allowance.
- Partnership opportunity after one year of practice.
- Unique, hands-on, three-week orientation program.
- Our Physicians Enjoy.
- Leadership development training.
- Columbus Business Journal.
- If you're looking for a change for the better, where you can start on a path to make a difference for patients and yourself, then we may be the right place for you.
- Monday - Friday schedule, no hospital.
- PCPs serve as the quarterbacks or general managers for total patient care.
- Transitional care team that includes full scope of in-house consulting specialists.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- We are hiring highly qualified Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatricians to join our growing team.
- Columbus Ohio Dispatch.
- The announcement has attracted media coverage in the Columbus area and nationally.
- ChenMed is excited to partner with OhioHealth to open three new primary care clinics next year that will serve low- to moderate-income seniors in Columbus.
- Care team including dedicated nurses and cases management social workers that support physicians, so they can remain at the center of patient care.
- Patient concierge services including transportation to and from appointments, prescription delivery, holistic health services including acupuncture, yoga and tai chi and nutrition seminars.
- Health Leaders.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.