Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · September 17, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Dayton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in ems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems.
- Compliant, respectful patient population.
- Successful completion of a residency program in Internal Medicine.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Dayton, OH.
- A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
- No on.
- BLS and Acls.
- Any State License.
- Average of 19 patients per day.
- 8 hour days, Monday through Friday.
- 2 years of experience in the past 3 years.
- SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Internal Medicine Physician at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio.
- No Malpractice Insurance hassles or worries.
- Outpatient clinic.
- Coverage not required on holidays and weekends.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.