Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- We know growth isn't limited to just education, so we rely on the voices and leadership of our physicians.
- Weekday schedule.
- No on.
- Columbus is one of the top locations in the country for young professionals, with a mix of big-city amenities and small-town affordability.
- At OhioHealth, we want to do more than support the careers of our physicians - we want to grow their talents and help them reach their highest aspirations.
- Today's complex healthcare environment requires physicians and hospitals to work together to achieve excellence in clinical quality, patient safety and service quality.
- We value the expertise of our strong physician network.
- One of the ways we achieve that kind of partnership is through the OhioHealth Physician Group (OPG), a medical group of OhioHealth physicians, advance practice providers and associates.
- Our Opportunity.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Columbus, OH.
- We have Clinical Guidance Councils, a Physician Diversity Workforce Group, and the OhioHealth Physicians Leadership Institute to help you help you lead, grow and innovate in all facets of your career.
- You can contribute to a culture that has repeatedly made OhioHealth one of the Fortune "100 Best Companies to Work For.
- Dedicated Nurse Practitioner and office staff.
- OhioHealth McConnell Heart Health Canter is hiring a Family Medicine/Internal Medicine Weight Management Physician to join a comprehensive team to assist people in weight management and weight loss.
- It's one of the reasons why we are regularly ranked in the top 10 percent of Press Ganey's hospital experience survey, which measures physician engagement and satisfaction.
- The Weight Management Program is in the process of expanding, thus flexible locations may be possible.
- Ideal candidate will be an internal or family medicine physician.
- Enjoy the stability of employment along with highly competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance, and student loan reimbursement.
- OhioHealth offers a wide range of professional experiences in communities throughout central and southeast Ohio, giving you the opportunity to find the perfect fit for your family and your career.
- " And you can collaborate with MD Anderson Cancer Network-certified physicians, use telemedicine to seek the real-time advice of experts across the system, be a part of our state-of-the-art Neuroscience facility, Level 1 Trauma Center or Primary Stroke Center, or find your fit in any of our ambulatory or specialized care sites across the central region of the state.
- We Never Stop Learning.
- We see your education not as an expense, but as a strategic investment in the health system.
- We Want to Talk About Your Future.
- We seek out your ideas for improving the patient experience and implement them.
- Partnering for Healthcare Excellence Today and in the Future.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.