Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Dayton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 8 hour days, Monday through Friday.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- No on.
- Compliant, respectful patient population.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Dayton, OH.
- Coverage not required on holidays and weekends.
- SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in ems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems.
- 2 years of experience in the past 3 years.
- BLS and Acls.
- Outpatient clinic.
- Successful completion of a residency program in Internal Medicine.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Internal Medicine Physician at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio.
- Average of 19 patients per day.
- No Malpractice Insurance hassles or worries.
- Any State License.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.