Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Toledo) is a single-specialty group practice.
- We have a panel of patients waiting for you.
- A robust Pension Plan, Signing Bonus Relocation Bonus.
- 401K, four weeks of PTO, ten sick days, ten annual holidays, Full Benefits Package.
- Jason Hensley, Faspr.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Toledo, OH.
- University Toledo Medical Group is looking for a Primary Care Physician.
- Physician Recruitment Specialist.
- Competitive Salary | Excellent Benefits | Bonuses | Insurance | Paid Leave | Continuing Education Days | Equity (Ownership) |.
- Ideal candidates should be Internal Medicine, board certified and ready to hit the ground running.
- Traditional Outpatient only, No weekends.
- No corporate burdens, room for growth, and a work schedule that gives you time to live your life.
- Be part of a successful Practice, with increasing growth and great potential.
- We want to add a new member to our team in Toledo.
- You will experience the freedom of being an independent practitioner.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago