Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy the stability of employment along with highly competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and student loan reimbursement.
- The ideal candidate will be an internal or family medicine physician.
- 8 on the "Best Places to Live" in the United States by Money magazine and No.
- OhioHealth has also been named one of the nation's top 15 health systems for clinical performance by IBM Watson Health six times - more than any other health system.
- OhioHealth has ranked first or second nationally for the last seven years in Press Ganey's Physician Engagement Survey.
- OhioHealth, a family of not-for-profit, faith-based hospitals, has been serving patients in central Ohio since 1891.
- Our network is comprised of approximately 3, physicians.
- The OhioHealth Physician Group (OPG) employs more than 600 physicians, in primary care and a wide range of specialties.
- Experience the vibrant and flourishing city of Columbus, Ohio, the 14th largest city in the United States.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Columbus, OH.
- For the twelfth consecutive year, OhioHealth was recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the "100 Best Companies" to work for in the nation.
- Its campuses are comprised of 12 award-winning hospitals and more than 200 neighborhood care sites within the central Ohio region.
- " Medscape sums it up well: Columbus is No.
- OhioHealth McConnell Heart Health Center is hiring an Internal Medicine Weight Management Physician to join a comprehensive team to assist people in weight management and weight loss.
- The program is currently in the process of expanding, thus flexible locations may be possible.
- This culturally diverse and welcoming city offers unique neighborhoods and lifestyles for all.
- These physicians work in practices, hospitals and ambulatory sites throughout the communities we serve.
- 14 nationally on Forbes "America's Cities of the Future.
- We also partner with hundreds of independent practicing physicians, to add to the overall healthcare quality in central Ohio.
- 5 of America's "Best Cities for Physicians.
- " The region's prestigious educational institutions, high physician compensation, low tax rates, low malpractice payouts, low density of physicians, beautiful landscape, and robust economy convinced Medscape to name Columbus is a top-tier city and community for physicians.
- Columbus has received numerous national accolades such as being ranked No.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago