Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- OhioHealth McConnell Heart Health Center is hiring an Internal Medicine Weight Management Physician to join a comprehensive team to assist people in weight management and weight loss.
- " Medscape sums it up well: Columbus is No.
- The OhioHealth Physician Group (OPG) employs more than 600 physicians, in primary care and a wide range of specialties.
- This culturally diverse and welcoming city offers unique neighborhoods and lifestyles for all.
- OhioHealth has ranked first or second nationally for the last seven years in Press Ganey's Physician Engagement Survey.
- We also partner with hundreds of independent practicing physicians, to add to the overall healthcare quality in central Ohio.
- The ideal candidate will be an internal or family medicine physician.
- The program is currently in the process of expanding, thus flexible locations may be possible.
- OhioHealth has also been named one of the nation's top 15 health systems for clinical performance by IBM Watson Health six times - more than any other health system.
- 5 of America's "Best Cities for Physicians.
- Its campuses are comprised of 12 award-winning hospitals and more than 200 neighborhood care sites within the central Ohio region.
- Experience the vibrant and flourishing city of Columbus, Ohio, the 14th largest city in the United States.
- Columbus has received numerous national accolades such as being ranked No.
- Enjoy the stability of employment along with highly competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and student loan reimbursement.
- 14 nationally on Forbes "America's Cities of the Future.
- " The region's prestigious educational institutions, high physician compensation, low tax rates, low malpractice payouts, low density of physicians, beautiful landscape, and robust economy convinced Medscape to name Columbus is a top-tier city and community for physicians.
- For the twelfth consecutive year, OhioHealth was recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the "100 Best Companies" to work for in the nation.
- These physicians work in practices, hospitals and ambulatory sites throughout the communities we serve.
- OhioHealth, a family of not-for-profit, faith-based hospitals, has been serving patients in central Ohio since 1891.
- 8 on the "Best Places to Live" in the United States by Money magazine and No.
- Our network is comprised of approximately 3, physicians.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Columbus, OH.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 29.