Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Toledo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Thomas McAlear, M.D.
- On-site services include radiology and lab.
- Join a thriving well established and busy practice well-known in the community for providing high quality patient care.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Toledo, OH.
- The practice is conveniently located in Toledo, Ohio, and is a member of ProMedica Physician Group, a 360-physician multi specialty group serving northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan.
- Attractive signing bonus.
- Longevity of the physicians within the practice, collegial work environment.
- Traditional mix of outpatient and inpatient care at one of the region s largest and most sophisticated tertiary care hospitals.
- Convenient, attractive office location.
- Employed position with competitive salary and generous benefit package including mal practice insurance and relocation assistance.
- Louis Reiner, M.D. and Elizabeth Hoffman, M.D.
- You now have the opportunity to join a highly successful Internal Medicine practice known as Woodley Park Internal Medicine.
- This practice consists of 3 BC physicians.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 29.