Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Austinburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cleveland Clinic-affiliated facility.
- 3 hours to the Canadian border and only 4 hours southwest of Toronto.
- Vista's Permanent Placement Division is seeking an additional Internal Medicine physician for an employed position with progressive 60+ provider multi-specialty group practice.
- Major metropolitan areas less than 1 hour away in nearby Cleveland, OH & Erie, PA.
- Epic EMR utilized.
- Hospitalists to cover admissions and inpatient care.
- Recruitment package can include up to a 3-year salary guarantee, sign-on bonus, relocation fees, student loan repayment, and tail coverage.
- Yacht clubs, marinas, beaches, golf courses, trails and parks for cycling, running and horseback riding.
- 249-bed nonprofit community hospital.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Austinburg, OH.
- Quality, waterfront lifestyle in Lake Erie community surrounded by wineries and vineyards.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 15.