Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Austinburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 249-bed nonprofit community hospital.
- Vista's Permanent Placement Division is seeking an additional Internal Medicine physician for an employed position with progressive 60+ provider multi-specialty group practice.
- Epic EMR utilized.
- Hospitalists to cover admissions and inpatient care.
- Major metropolitan areas less than 1 hour away in nearby Cleveland, OH & Erie, PA.
- Yacht clubs, marinas, beaches, golf courses, trails and parks for cycling, running and horseback riding.
- Cleveland Clinic-affiliated facility.
- Quality, waterfront lifestyle in Lake Erie community surrounded by wineries and vineyards.
- 3 hours to the Canadian border and only 4 hours southwest of Toronto.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Austinburg, OH.
- Recruitment package can include up to a 3-year salary guarantee, sign-on bonus, relocation fees, student loan repayment, and tail coverage.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 15.