Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Austinburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalists to cover admissions and inpatient care.
- Recruitment package can include up to a 3-year salary guarantee, sign-on bonus, relocation fees, student loan repayment, and tail coverage.
- Quality, waterfront lifestyle in Lake Erie community surrounded by wineries and vineyards.
- 3 hours to the Canadian border and only 4 hours southwest of Toronto.
- Cleveland Clinic-affiliated facility.
- 249-bed nonprofit community hospital.
- Yacht clubs, marinas, beaches, golf courses, trails and parks for cycling, running and horseback riding.
- Epic EMR utilized.
- Major metropolitan areas less than 1 hour away in nearby Cleveland, OH & Erie, PA.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Austinburg, OH.
- Vista's Permanent Placement Division is seeking an additional Internal Medicine physician for an employed position with progressive 60+ provider multi-specialty group practice.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago