Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Monday · June 25, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Bill Payson has over 11 years in healthcare recruitment and 6 years of recruiting physicians for groups and hospitals that need physician recruitment solutions.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- This community also boasts 400 acres of park grounds for family fun.
- Full benefits and malpractice coverage.
- Opportunity for an Internal Medicine Physician to practice in a highly desirable community in Ohio.
- Outpatient Only.
- This is an affluent, rural town where you can enjoy easy living and city comforts.
- Directorship opportunities Available.
- Compensation in line with Median Mgma.
- Average of 20-25 Patients a Day.
- No OB.
- Join a collegial team and have a good work/life balance.
- Community of 2,aw Area of 60,000.
- Student Loan Forgiveness.
- Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Allowance.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Ohio.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago