Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Monday · August 20, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- One of Ohio's largest employers and healthcare delivery system with 450 practice locations and employs approximately 34,000 employees, 1,300 employed providers, and has net operating revenue of more than $4 billion.
- Up to $100k in School Loan Repayment.
- Mercy Health in Springfield and Urbana, Ohio is seeing two Internal Medicine Physicians to Join an Existing practice with current physicians retiring.
- Robust offers tailored to fit your lifestyle and needs.
- It is one of the nation's largest not-for-profit Catholic healthcare systems.
- Why join Mercy Health?
- Miriam Goddard.
- You may have an APP in practice for additional support.
- Mercy Health Springfield and Urbana Market.
- A life changing career that requires you to stretch your brain and skills.
- Enjoy the stability of employment as well as highly competitive compensation, benefits and retirement packages, and student loan forgiveness.
- It has 23 hospitals and the clinically integrated network across the states of Ohio and Kentucky.
- The delivery system offers a full range of acute and post-acute services which treat more than 5 million patients annually.
- Affiliated with 2 hospitals.
- 2-person physician practice.
- 254-bed hospital with Hospitalist program for admissions.
- Relocation, signing bonus, and full benefits.
- Take a Leap of Faith-and Make a Perfect Landing.
- Manager, Physician Recruitment and Relations.
- Mercy Health Physicians, in Springfield and Urbana, Ohio, is seeking Internal Medicine Physicians to join an existing practice.
- At Mercy Health, we provide you with options to fit your needs when we make an offer for you to join our team.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Springfield, OH.
- Multispecialty group of 57 providers in Springfield, Largest healthcare system in Ohio.
- Join Mercy Health.
- The hired physician(s) will have the opportunity to practice in a multispecialty group serving patients in two community hospitals with dedicated time during the routine workday to provide hospital consultative services.
- As a Mercy Health Physician--we give you the chance to lead change in the health care field by allowing you to spend your time doing what you love-- caring for patients.
- Mercy Health is Ohio's largest healthcare delivery system.
- As one of Ohio's largest employers, we understand what it takes to recruit and more importantly retain our providers.
- Real chances to grow professionally-physician leaders are at every level of the organization.
- Our mission to making every patient's life better - mind, body and spirit.
- The opportunity to work with people you like and respect.
- Established Practice with Current IM Physicians retiring.
- The end result is the highest quality and most efficient delivery of patient care.
- Busiest ED in the entire Health System with approximately 77k visits a year.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago