Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Monday · June 25, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Ohio) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Suite 200.
- Small town feel that boast safe, family-friendly neighborhoods with the kind of community spirit of a by-gone era with easy access to nearby cites in the area.
- Wildlife Management Area offers a wide array of game for hunters to pursue, including deer, rabbit, quail, and turkey!
- Safe, family-friendly communities.
- Paid Malpractice.
- Less than 5% unemployment=Business is booming!
- Sportsman's Paradise.
- It is a non for profit hospital that is free standing which has been around for 80+ years and is extremely financially sound!
- OH license not required.
- Economic development includes the development of lake communities, golf tennis subdivisions, high acre subdivision, a hotel, retirement residential communities and much much more.
- This position meets the definition of work/life balance.
- Easy, light traffic commutes to larger cities.
- Beautifully preserved and aggressively maintained old town district.
- Excellent public and private schools.
- Art shows, Folk Festival, Rodeo, Antique Car Show, church socials, men's cook-off, picnics at the Award-winning scenic river walk, multiple lakes-it seems families always have something fun planned.
- 20-25 patients per day, flexible schedule (4 days a week), outpatient only, Board certified in FM/IM, 30k signing bonus, 10k relocation bonus.
- Bottom line is perfect choice for families, foodies, nature/art lovers, and golfers.
- Town boasting a strong economy!
- Hospital provides 24-hour emergency care, hospitalists services, ICU services, digital diagnostic imaging, nuclear medicine and wound care with hyperbaric, pediatric services including labor and delivery unit with 14 state of the art delivery rooms.
- Centrally located office.
- Harris Medical Associates.
- Generous Benefits/Retirement package.
- Moderately-sized airport within a short drive.
- Brian Quinlin.
- Join Expanding Community Driven Outpatient Primary Care Practice in Ohio.
This perm job opening was posted
8 weeks ago
by Harris Medical Associates.