Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A strong interdisciplinary team covers the continuum of care in the central Ohio area.
- This is an exciting opportunity for the right Hospice and Palliative Medicine physician to join Mount Carmel Health System.
- Student loan repayment.
- The program is a Capc Palliative Care Leadership Center and offers a high quality environment with eight board-certified physicians and nine Advanced Practice Providers.
- The ideal candidate for this opportunity will be a Board Certified Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatric Medicine physician with a background in Hospice and Palliative Care.
- This opportunity requires excellent organizational and communication skills as well as the demonstrated ability to work as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Responsibilities for this opportunity include physical assessment and management of pain and other symptoms, accurate documentation and billing, discussion of goals of care with patients and their families and coordination of care with the primary team and community services.
- Benefits (inclusive of health, life, dental, disability, 401K).
- This tenured Hospice and Palliative Care program has three dedicated acute palliative care units, a community palliative care service and a large hospice program.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Columbus, OH.
- Candidates must be either fellowship trained and/or possess clinical experience, with a passion to provide care that meets the patient's goals in a variety of settings--- acute hospital, clinic, Extended Care Facilities and patient homes.
- Medical Malpractice Coverage.
- CME & relocation allowance.
- Mount Carmel Health System has an exciting full time employment opportunity for a Hospice and Palliative Medicine physician within an established program located in Columbus, Ohio.
- Signing bonus.
- In collaboration with the team, the Hospice and Palliative care physician will be responsible for the management of patients referred for consultation.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.