Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Monday · June 25, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Dayton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Develop curriculum as recommended by the program director.
- Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio's leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery.
- Lead Scholarly Activities.
- Competitive Salary.
- Join the Grandview Teaching Service!
- Interview residency applicants.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Dayton, OH.
- The ideal candidate will be a Board Certified Internal Medicine physician who is passionate about teaching, providing clinical and administrative services, and familiar with the Acgme and AOA Medical Education environment.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising, teaching, and managing the care of the patient along with three other core faculty physicians at this resident-driven program in both ambulatory and inpatient settings.
- About THE Network.
- Precept at the ambulatory resident clinic.
- This world-class metropolitan community truly offers the "best of both worlds" - community charm with easy access to metropolitan amenities.
- The Greater Dayton Area is a fantastic place to raise a family and offers all the warmth and charm you can find only in the Midwest.
- Within a one hour drive, residents access six universities, three international airports, museums, symphonies, professional and minor league football, baseball and hockey, extensive shopping and dining, plus a wide range of housing options.
- Malpractice Coverage Provided.
- 10K Moving expense reimbursement for applicable candidates.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Rich benefits package.
- Kettering Health Network is a not-for-profit network of eight hospitals, 10 emergency departments and over 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio.
- Kettering Health Network has an immediate opening for a full-time Core Faculty member to join one of the largest Osteopathic Internal Medicine residency programs at Grandview Medical Center in Dayton, Ohio.
- Deliver of Core Lectures.
- With nearly 11,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, the Kettering Health Network is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
- Site Visits are being scheduled now!
- Epic EMR.
- Collegial environment and fantastic residents!
- If you're interested in learning more about this opportunity, or know of someone that might.
- Excellent public school districts and a variety of private schools provide residents with quality educational choices.
- 17 weeks of inpatient service per year.
- M, Morning Report, Didactics, Grand Rounds.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago