Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Zanesville) is for an outpatient clinic.
- At Muskingum Valley Health Center, we are searching for a BE/BC Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join our busy outpatient practice in Zanesville, Ohio.
- Opportunity to work with a well-established team, consisting of Physicians, Mid-level providers, licensed social workers, RNs and LPNs.
- Muskingum Valley Health Center offers a full spectrum of benefits, including a competitive base salary with productivity incentive, signing bonus, paid malpractice through federal tort, health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with match, and paid time off.
- Mvhc is a local, not-for-profit, community health center, consisting of 300 employees, with 70 of those employees being providers.
- Close proximity to community hospital, for easy access to additional services.
- Epic EMR.
- Muskingum Valley Health Center is a health center located in Zanesville, Ohio, dedicated to serving the primary care needs of the residents in Muskingum, Morgan, Coshocton, and Guernsey counties.
- Our services include Adult Health, Behavioral Health, Child Health, Dentistry, Women's Health, and Podiatry.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Zanesville, OH.
- 100% Outpatient Only.
- The ideal candidate will share our vision in regard to patient centered care, as well as have a passion for serving the underserved, and providing medical services to all patients in our region.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 29.