Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Zanesville) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Muskingum Valley Health Center is a health center located in Zanesville, Ohio, dedicated to serving the primary care needs of the residents in Muskingum, Morgan, Coshocton, and Guernsey counties.
- Opportunity to work with a well-established team, consisting of Physicians, Mid-level providers, licensed social workers, RNs and LPNs.
- Epic EMR.
- At Muskingum Valley Health Center, we are searching for a BE/BC Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join our busy outpatient practice in Zanesville, Ohio.
- The ideal candidate will share our vision in regard to patient centered care, as well as have a passion for serving the underserved, and providing medical services to all patients in our region.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Zanesville, OH.
- Muskingum Valley Health Center offers a full spectrum of benefits, including a competitive base salary with productivity incentive, signing bonus, paid malpractice through federal tort, health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with match, and paid time off.
- Mvhc is a local, not-for-profit, community health center, consisting of 300 employees, with 70 of those employees being providers.
- Our services include Adult Health, Behavioral Health, Child Health, Dentistry, Women's Health, and Podiatry.
- 100% Outpatient Only.
- Close proximity to community hospital, for easy access to additional services.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago