Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join the Largest Health System, and Premier Provider of patient care in Ohio.
- 120,000 in TAX Free loan forgiveness + additional loan repayment from the hospital.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, retirement, malpractice, 401(k), PTO, CME, etc.
- Generous sign on and relocation.
- Progressive Northwest Ohio community with a strong traditions in Education and Economic Growth.
- Brand new.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Ohio.
- Established OP 3 MD/1 NP Internal Medicine Practice.
- Average patient volume of 15 to 18 patients/day.
- Situated and the confluence of 3 rivers, there is no shortage of outdoor activities.
- Hospital employed 30 Physician Multi Specialty Group with 45 Year History.
- Robust compensation package includes: Base, wRVU production bonus, and quality bonus.
- Revitalized downtown features boutique shopping, gourmet restaurants and specialty stores.
- Option to do Nursing Home Rounds and Hospitalist Moonlighting.
- Family oriented community with A rated public & private schools, affordable housing, and a low crime rate.
- Less than 45 minutes from Toledo, OH and Fort Wayne, IN.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago