Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Akron) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Office has Saturday hours from 830a-1130a worked on a 1:4 rotational basis.
- Sign on bonus and student loan repayment.
- Opportunity is for "bread and butter".
- Will consider candidates interested in full time work and part-time but no less than 4 days each week.
- Initial calls go to the access center prior to physicians.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Akron, OH.
- CME + stipend, phone allowance and insurance payer incentives.
- Expectation of an additional another physician in 2019 due to growth.
- Patient volume varies per provider but averages about 24 patients per day.
- IM or FM Opportunity - Medina, Ohio.
- All standard benefits (health, life, dental, etc.
- Procedure room located within the suite, procedures are optional.
- Continued student loan forgiveness program.
- Summa Health Medical Group employed position.
- Currently 2 physicians on site, one looking to retire in 2018.
- 2 nurse practitioners and a full support staff.
- The practice has been in the Medina area for over 30 years and is very well established.
- Inpatient work is optional.
- Lake Medina is a large center with medical specialties, surgeons, behavioral health and a 24 hour ED on site.
- Salary plus Wrvu production bonus.
- Phone ".
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago