Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Cincinnati) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Cincinnati, OH.
- Mercy Health is an innovator in the changing landscape of healthcare.
- That is why we invest nearly $1 million a day in community benefit.
- Physician-led organization - clinical and operational leaders working in tandem on multiple levels, giving providers an utmost voice in leadership.
- As a Catholic healthcare ministry serving Ohio and Kentucky, Mercy Health is a nationally ranked top 5 health system for quality and efficiency.
- From competitive compensation to professional satisfaction, Mercy Health is a great place to work.
- We are committed to our Mission to give selflessly, listen patiently, care purposefully and heal expertly.
- Why Choose Mercy Health?
- Mercy Health is a mission-driven organization committed to making every patient's life better - mind, body and spirit.
- Relocation assistance - community tour during visit available.
- Over 32,000 Mercy Health primary care physicians, specialists, nurse practitioners and staff serve our nine markets in Ohio and Kentucky.
- We're the largest health system and the fourth largest employer in Ohio, and one of the largest non-profit healthcare ministries in the United States.
- At Mercy Health, we truly are a part of the communities we serve.
- Flexible clinic hours - allows you to control your work schedule.
- As a healing ministry, we have 5 million patient encounters a year.
- Option for outpatient only or traditional practice style - tailored to suit your practice style.
- Competitive income with attractive benefits package.
- Our people make us who we are.
- Mercy Health uses Epic EMR, and we are constantly upgrading equipment and technological resources to ensure that our clinicians have access to the most advanced healthcare tools.
- Making every patient's life better - mind, body and spirit is our commitment.
- Free Money.
- Our medical group is a physician-led organization that is committed to the professional development of our clinicians.
- We know that the expert, compassionate care they receive starts with you, and we want you to feel your efforts are valued and supported with professional and personal growth.
- Work-life balance - both your professional and personal growth are valued and supported.
- Up to 7 weeks of paid time off (no accrual period).
- Entire system on single EMR - Epic.
- We offer leadership development programs and empower our physicians to take an active role in leading our system.
- Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan available - No matching requirement & fully vested in 7 years.
- By developing the largest clinically integrated network in Ohio, Mercy Health is transforming the way we deliver care.
- Significant student loan forgiveness program - additional option for student loan assistance.
- Recently awarded 2017 Most Wired Advanced Health System by the American Hospital Association's (AHA) Health Forum.
- As a healthcare system, we are a strong company with $6 billion in assets.
- Generous CME allowance - your board and licensing fees are eligible.
- Those who come to us receive compassionate and quality care, regardless of their ability to pay.
- Be part of one team - our team.
- Leadership opportunities.
- Strong referral network - collaborative support from 300+ Mercy Health specialists and 5 hospitals in the Greater Cincinnati Area.
- We strive to foster an environment where you feel engaged in your practice, respected for your expertise, and supported in personal wellness and work-life balance.
- Mercy Health Physicians is now interviewing Internal Medicine physicians to join our well respected, well established team for 2018, 2019, and beyond.
- We provide an essential safety net for people who need our help.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago