Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The selected physician will be Board Certified in Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine.
- Firefighter and police medical exams.
- Department of Transportation testing.
- Preference will be shown to candidates who possess prior Medical Director experience in the fields of Emergency Medicine, Urgent Care, Occupational Health or Student Health.
- The Medical Director will have a combined Medical Director/Medical Provider role within the Mount Carmel East location.
- Work-related injury and illness care.
- Employment examinations.
- Travel Medicine.
- Mount Carmel Health System has an excellent full time employment opportunity for an Occupational Medicine physician to lead the Occupational Medicine team with one of the largest healthcare systems in central Ohio located in Columbus, Ohio.
- Lead the Zero Harm initiative for Occupational and Workplace Health.
- Executive Physicals.
- Primary collaborating physician for CNP's.
- This is an exciting opportunity for the right Occupational Medicine physician to lead the Mount Carmel Health System Occupational Medicine team.
- Providing oversight to all providers on the team.
- This opportunity offers a competitive salary and compensation package with excellent earning potential.
- This provider will lead six other full and part time physicians and two Nurse Practitioners in three convenient locations.
- Substance abuse testing.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Columbus, OH.
- Health and performance fitness testing.
- Preparing providers schedules.
- Ability to develop and coach providers to achieve optimum efficiency.
- Medical surveillance.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago