Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Manage only 10-15 patients per day.
- Our client is seeking a Primary Care Physician for a clinic opportunity in Napoleon, Ohio.
- The doctor will provide primary care, chronic disease management and promote health & wellness principles to the employees of a respected corporation.
- You will have the time, the tools and the support to improve patient health without the reimbursement constraints associated with a traditional medical practice.
- This "patient-centered" practice opportunity is at the cutting edge of health and behavior change and offers a lifestyle few in the medical community get to enjoy.
- Support of clinical team consisting of nurse practitioners, medical assistants, and health coaches.
- If you have a strong focus on wellness and health promotion and would like a chance to have a meaningful impact on the lives of people and shape the future of healthcare this is the position is perfect for you.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Ohio.
- 200,000 base salary plus bonus.
- Predictable workweek with limited.
- BC/BE in family medicine or internal medicine.
- Few administrative hassles - no billing or coding.
- Benefits include malpractice, health/dental, paid vacation, CME & retirement.
- Strong company culture.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago