Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · October 20, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Marion) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The practices serve Marion and surrounding counties and offer a wide variety of patients.
- OhioHealth, a family of not-for-profit, faith-based hospitals, has been serving patients in central Ohio since 1891.
- The hired physician will work in a brand new state-of-the-art facility that shares a building with other specialties including an OhioHealth Urgent Care.
- Our practices are conveniently located in close proximity of OhioHealth Marion General Hospital.
- Our network is comprised of approximately 3,500 of Ohio's finest physicians.
- For the eleventh consecutive year, OhioHealth was recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the "100 Best Companies" to work for in the nation.
- OhioHealth has also been named one of the nation's top 15 health systems for clinical performance by Truven Health Analytics six times - more than any other health system.
- We also partner with hundreds of independent practicing physicians, to add to the overall healthcare quality in central Ohio.
- These physicians work in practices, hospitals and ambulatory sites throughout the communities we serve.
- Marion, Ohio, located in Central Ohio, is a city rich in heritage and history.
- Its campuses are comprised of 12 award-winning hospitals and more than 200 neighborhood care sites within the central Ohio region.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Marion, OH.
- Enjoy the stability of employment along with highly competitive compensation, and retirement packages.
- OhioHealth has ranked first or second nationally for the last seven years in Press Ganey's Physician Engagement Survey.
- Residents can enjoy numerous outdoor activities, performing arts, and fine dining while benefiting from a low cost of living.
- OhioHealth Marion Area Physicians, a well-established, employed physician group in Marion, Ohio, is seeking additional Family and/or Internal Medicine physicians.
- The OhioHealth Physician Group (OPG) employs more than 600 physicians, in primary care and a wide range of specialties.
- The area offers the quaint and relaxing lifestyle of a rural community, but with easy access to the 14th largest city in the United States with Columbus.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago