Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · September 24, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Barnesville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive health care plan.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Barnesville, OH.
- CME support - funds and time off.
- Our medial staff consists of 70 physicians providing care in 19 specialties serving 5 counties with a population of ~35,000.
- Highly competetive compensation.
- Barnesville Hospital, a not-for-profit Critical Access Hospital well-established in the eastern part of Ohio seeks to employ an IM Physician.
- Barnesville is located in the quaint town of Barnesville, OH and offers a relaxing rural lifestyle.
- Can support H1B Visa candidates.
- Candidate must be board certified within three years of completing residency.
- Practice traditional internal medicine, with shared "on.
- Sign-on bonus and annual incentive bonus potential.
- Relocation assistance.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago