Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · September 24, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- An established hospital-based practice that is expanding to meet the needs of a growing community.
- University Hospitals Parma Medical Center Has Been Serving the Community's Health Needs for Over 50 Years.
- We have an opening at UH Parma Medical Center for Hospitalists who enjoy teaching!
- Excellent hospital staff and administrative support.
- Physician leadership - consisting of Chief Medical Officer, Regional Directors, Patient experience director, Chief Quality Officer- to allow growth for your personal clinical skills.
- Average 250-bed facilities.
- Our support staff provides, Scheduling, billing and administrative support systems 24 hours a day.
- Great sub-specialty support with award winning nursing staff.
- Receive administrative and clinical support from a family owned company.
- Internal medicine bed-side teaching.
- Unparalleled income potential available, great benefit package.
- Easy travel to Chicago, Detroit, Toledo, Cincinnati, Buffalo and Pittsburgh.
- Community Hospitalists a Division of The Martin Healthcare Group is an Ohio Based Hospitalist practice established in 1998.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Cleveland, OH.
- MHG | Martin Healthcare Group.
- Spectacular park system (emerald necklace).
- Clinical support from over a 100 full time hospitalists within the company.
- Please submit.
- Comfortable patient load, on average 15-18 patient encounters per 12 hour shift.
- Excellent private and public schools and universities, charming neighborhoods and a wealth of recreational activities including boating and golf.
- Block scheduling with limited.
- Great team work ethic throughout the entire company.
- Natalia Rabkina, MD, MBA.
- 7 on/7 off.
- Stable practice with leadership opportunities.
- 7 days on 7 days off block schedule.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago