Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · September 24, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Chillicothe) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Seeking Internal Medicine Physician to join an established Outpatient only practice in South Central Ohio!
- Pension Plan.
- 35,000 Signing bonus upon signature of final contract.
- Health, vision and dental insurance for you and your family.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Chillicothe, OH.
- Starting Salary of $240,000, with additional monies for productivity incentive.
- Patients are scheduled from 8-4pm.
- Providers see an average of 22 patients per day.
- The practice has Five Physicians and two full-time Nurse Practitioners.
- 200,000 Student loan assistance.
- Office hours are Monday-Friday.
- Plus additional benefits!
- Malpractice insurance.
- Reimbursement of moving expenses.
- Adena Health System is seeking an Internal Medicine physician to join an established practice.
- Two weeks of CME ($3,500).
- Physicians provide outpatient services to one location.
- Four weeks of vacation.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago