Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · November 17, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign on bonus.
- One of Ohio's largest employers and healthcare delivery system with 450 practice locations and employs approximately 34,000 employees, 1,300 employed providers, and has net operating revenue of more than $4 billion.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Ohio.
- Paid CME's.
- The delivery system offers a full range of acute and post-acute services which treat more than 5 million patients annually.
- Shifts will be discussed during phone conversation, flexible scheduling available.
- Employed position.
- BE or BC.
- New and experience fellows accepted.
- Relocation packages.
- Life insurance.
- School loan repayment.
- Coverage needed as soon as credentialing is complete.
- It has 23 hospitals and the clinically integrated network across the states of Ohio and Kentucky.
- Nextlocums is seeking a Internal Medicine physician with at least 1-2 years' experience to join their practice in Springfield, OH.
- Health insurance.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago