Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · September 24, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Current Internal Medicine Department of two.
- Will consider H1B Visa applicants*.
- 249-bed not-for-profit community hospital.
- The community boasts great shopping, professional sports, concert venues, theaters, and museums.
- Cost of living comparable or lower than published index.
- Up to 3 years guaranteed salary.
- Hospitalist service for inpatient care.
- Located in a Beautiful Lake Erie community surrounded by wineries and vineyards, yacht clubs, marinas, beaches, golf courses, trails and parks for cycling, running and horseback riding.
- Join existing 2 physician Internal Medicine Department.
- 3 hours to the Canadian border and only 4 hours Southwest of Toronto.
- Joining 60+ employed physician multi-specialty group with 21 PCPs.
- Offered salaries are consistent with current-year Mgma Benchmarks.
- Major metropolitan areas 45 minutes away in nearby Cleveland, OH & Erie, PA.
- Cleveland Clinic affilate hospital.
- Start up packages can include: signing bonus, paid relocation, loan repayment, visa processing fees, and tail coverage.
- Hospital employed outpatient Internal Medicine position as part of the 60+ employed physician multi-specialty group with 21 PCPs.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Ohio.
- Epic Electronic Medical Record.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago