Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · January 20, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Portsmouth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- There is no minimum or maximum number of shifts, it is strictly whenever you are available and what the programs needs are.
- This is a 1099 position so no taxes will be withheld.
- This unique opportunity is at Southern Ohio Medical Center, a 222-bed facility located in Portsmouth, OH.
- Additional Hospitalist Opportunities**.
- Apogee Physicians, the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation is seeking an IM physician to join their team.
- Employment outside of Apogee must be obtained to be considered for IC work due to IRS guidelines.
- Tail Coverage.
- ICs are responsible for determining whether the state they work in requires it and if it does, to obtain it.
- However, you will not be covered under Apogee's workers compensation insurance.
- Malpractice Insurance will be provided to you at no cost including tail coverage.
- Ongoing training through CME accredited courses at Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Lucrative annual salary with a sign-on and relocation bonus.
- Checks are mailed once a month (direct deposit is not an option).
- 16 MD, 5 NP, 2 INT model with a flexible schedule 7 on/7 off.
- Work with knowledgeable and experienced Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support, allowing you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Experience the strength and stability of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Apogee Physicians