Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Portsmouth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ongoing training through CME accredited courses at Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Apogee Physicians, the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation is seeking an IM physician to join their team.
- This unique opportunity is at at Southern Ohio Medical Center, a 222-bed facility located in Portsmouth, OH.
- Tail Coverage.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- 16 MD, 5 NP, 2 INT model with a flexible schedule 7 on/7 off.
- Lucrative annual salary with a sign-on and relocation bonus.
- Work with knowledgeable and experienced Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support, allowing you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Experience the strength and stability of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
This perm job opening was posted
by Apogee Physicians