Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Portsmouth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Apogee Physicians, the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation is seeking an IM physician to join their team.
- This unique opportunity is at at Southern Ohio Medical Center, a 222-bed facility located in Portsmouth, OH.
- Ongoing training through CME accredited courses at Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Lucrative annual salary with a sign-on and relocation bonus.
- Work with knowledgeable and experienced Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support, allowing you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Tail Coverage.
- 16 MD, 5 NP, 2 INT model with a flexible schedule 7 on/7 off.
- Experience the strength and stability of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Apogee Physicians