Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · December 12, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Portsmouth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Apogee Physicians, the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation is seeking an IM physician to join their team.
- However, you will not be covered under Apogee's workers compensation insurance.
- Checks are mailed once a month (direct deposit is not an option).
- Additional Hospitalist Opportunities**.
- This unique opportunity is at at Southern Ohio Medical Center, a 222-bed facility located in Portsmouth, OH.
- Experience the strength and stability of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Employment outside of Apogee must be obtained to be considered for IC work due to IRS guidelines.
- Malpractice Insurance will be provided to you at no cost including tail coverage.
- Lucrative annual salary with a sign-on and relocation bonus.
- 16 MD, 5 NP, 2 INT model with a flexible schedule 7 on/7 off.
- ICs are responsible for determining whether the state they work in requires it and if it does, to obtain it.
- There is no minimum or maximum number of shifts, it is strictly whenever you are available and what the programs needs are.
- Ongoing training through CME accredited courses at Apogee University and PD Summit.
- This is a 1099 position so no taxes will be withheld.
- Tail Coverage.
- Work with knowledgeable and experienced Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support, allowing you to focus on what's important, your patients.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Apogee Physicians