Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · September 24, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Internal Medicine Job in Ohio.
- Health, dental and vision insurance available for provider and family.
- Educational loan repayment.
- The salary is competitive and benefits are excellent!
- Great work environment.
- Licensure and DEA renewal expense covered by Holzer.
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance provided by Holzer.
- We have opportunities available in Gallipolis and Jackson, Ohio.
- Malpractice insurance provided by Holzer.
- Generous discount on healthcare services.
- Moving expense reimbursement.
- Attractive retirement options.
- Holzer Health System is seeking Internists (Outpatient or Traditional) for several of our locations!
- Up to 7 weeks of vacation.
- All of our locations offer complete ambulatory care and testing, including brand new surgery centers with the latest technology.
- Guaranteed 2 year salary floor with immediate production incentive.
- Signing bonus.
- Electronic medical records and electronic prescribing.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago